● Basic Obedience
● Destructive Chewing
● Pulling on Leash
● Jumping Up
● Not Listening
● Running Away
● Off-leash Walking
● Socialization with Dogs
● Socialization with People
● Positive Crate Training
What is Positive Reinforcement Training?
● Teaching desirable behavior using science and
● Helping dogs learn step-by-step
● Motivating the dog with fun exercises and games
● Encouraging dogs to think for themselves
● Understanding dogs' feelings from body language
● Using methods that work humanely
This method will promote:
● Your dogs self-control
● Your dogs self-confidence
● A trusting relationship
● Separation Anxiety
● Leash Reactivity
● Shyness / Fearfulness, ● Aggression
● Resource Guarding
● Compulsive Behaviors
● Dog-Dog Aggression
● Therapy Dog
● Emotional Support
● Guide Dog
● Service and Assistance
In Home Dog Training Benefits and Discounts
Our In Home Dog Training Programs offer a variety of benefits that include:
Convenience for the dog owner. No driving to weekly group classes.
Great for dogs that stress in kennel or clinical environments.
Quick and effective dog training.
Training can take place with or without the owner(s) present.
Highly affordable pricing.
Discounts for multiple dogs in the same home.
Free Follow-up Training for the Life of the Dog.